Many organizations face a common challenge: they have a list of ideas or projects in need of attention, but a limited number of resources to execute on them. Illume Projects helps organizations with all stages of linking strategy to action and implementing their projects: from up-front planning to research, to strategy and recommending the best approach for managing a plan, all the way through the actual execution and evaluation.
- Project management coaching for executives at Agricultural Modeling & Training Systems, an animal nutrition software development company.
- Project planning and consulting services related to prioritizing a portfolio of facility expansion projects at Finger Lakes ReUse.
- Initial implementation of a Shared Business Network for Cornell Cooperative Extension, integrating five county associations in the Central NY region.
- Physical office move for Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes to combine four offices into one new state of the art health and education facility.
- Conference development, logistics and coordination for a professional development day for project managers and members of the Project Management Institute (PMI) Rochester Chapter – Ithaca branch.
- Interim project manager and service delivery lead for Singlebrook Technology.
- Trainer and administrator for the online policy and procedure system at Cayuga Medical Center, a non-profit regional hospital in Tompkins County, NY.
- Conducted surveys, focus groups and discovery interviews to review strategic initiatives and initiate a succession planning process for Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tioga County and Cornell Cooperative Extension of Chemung County.
- Facilitated a series of strategic planning and board governance discussions for the Board of Trustees at Wharton Studio Museum.
- Facilitated visioning exercises for board members and staff at Ithaca Public Education Initiative, a non-profit educational organization.
- Facilitated strategic planning group sessions for Ithaca Health Alliance with participation from the Board of Directors, staff, volunteers, and community partners.
- Facilitated a strategic choices discussion for PEAKS, social justice crowdfunding.
- Facilitated an action plan development session for the Board of Directors of the Friends of the Ithaca Youth Bureau.
- Trainer for the Human Services Coalition of Tompkins County Workshop Series. Topics include: “Improving Agency Effectiveness” and “Work Process Improvement”.
- Invited speaker at the 2015 BOLD Conference hosted by the Ithaca College Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs on “Motivating Your Supporters” geared for students interested in pursuing leadership in professional settings.
- Spoke at the 2013 Finger Lakes Social Entrepreneurship Institute, hosted by the Center for Transformative Action (Cornell University) and facilitated a workshop on “Moving From Idea to Action” to help budding social entrepreneurs develop a work plan.
- Ran a series action plan development workshops on behalf of Tompkins County Youth Services for a regional coalition against underage drinking and drugs.
- Spoke as an invited guest of Highland Consulting Group, Inc. on the topic of “Synergy” as part of Highland’s three-day leadership development training program for non-profit leaders in Tompkins County, NY.